Executive programme which focuses on the entrepreneurial dimension of IoT.
Designed for professionals with executive profiles who wish to discover the potential of IoT and be leaders in digital transformation.
The aim of this programme, as well as providing the technical bases of IoT, is to provide students with a frame of reference for the following:
- To identify the most common IoT solutions in each sector, as well as possible gaps in order to discover new opportunities and generate new business models
- To possess the knowledge and experience required to develop IoT projects
- Develop critical thinking in IoT and have a strategic vision of this new paradigm
- Lead and undertake new initiatives in the IoT space.
- 120 contact hours within a 3 month period
- Two groups
- Weekly: Monday and Wednesday (18:30 – 22:30)
- Weekend: Friday (16:30 – 20:30), Saturday (9:30 – 13:30)
Enrolment and conditions
- 3,500 euros
- Financial aid and scholarship programmes available
- Registration now open for January 2018 course
5% Early bird discount
We accept payment in cryptocurrency
We’re the first educational institution in Spain to accept enrolment fees in cryptocurrency. We believe in and are contributing to the future. Through the use of our payment application, which will soon be available, you’ll be able to pay using digital tokens.
Here at MIOTI, we help you access our courses with our flexible funding options. We offer different types of funding through different partners. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the alternatives we offer.
We believe in meritocracy, and think resources should never be an obstacle. We provide scholarships of up to 75% of the tuition, send us your CV and presentation letter to email@example.com
We’re proud to support women in tech, and we’re offering a 10% discount to reduce the gender gap. Let’s increase female representation through education, mentorship and community.
Bring your friends to study with you! For every friend that joins the course you get a 10% bonus on tuition cost, that can be deducted from the total, or shared with your friend.