In compliance with the established in the Law 15/99 of 13 December of Protection of personal data we inform you that personal data provided while browsing and using of this Website will be incorporated into a file owned by MIOTI (MADRID INTERNET OF THINGS INSTITUTE, S.L.) for the purposes set out below, depending on the type of service requested:
- CONTACT Form:
- to deal and manage the information requests that the user had made through this way.
- SUBSCRIPTION Form: Management Users Registration in MIOTIs training courses.
- Social Networks: Interacting with USERS through the profiles created on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google Plus. The corporate accounts are as follows:
- Twitter: @MyMioti
- Linkendin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mioti
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/myMIOTI/
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109604224435720044670/?pageId=109604224435720044670
The USER will be solely responsible for the accuracy of the data entered. In all cases, your data can be used by MIOTI, to send you commercial communications, including by electronic facilities, and you may at any time oppose to that treatment for commercial purposes by sending an e-mail to the business address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data requested in the different forms on the Website are strictly necessary to accept your application, which you voluntarily provide. The refusal to provide classified as compulsory data will suppose you will not be able to get provided services, for which they were requested. Also, data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order to be provided in a better way lose services offered.
The User has the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, which they will be to exercise free of charge by sending a communication, attached a document which confirms your identity and you must expressly indicate the right you wish to exercise to: MIOTI established in C/Rufino González 25, 28037 – Madrid. MIOTI has adopted the technical and organizational necessary measures to ensure security and data integrity measures, and also to prevent change, loss, or unauthorized entry.
The user engages to inform as soon as possible to MIOTI and any change and rectification of your personal data for the purposes of that the information included in the MIOTI files is always updated.
The USER agrees that in the case of providing third-party personal data, it undertakes to inform them of the ends indicated in previous paragraphs.